Friday, February 19, 2010

A Brief Story From Last Semester About Bruce Lee

It was probably back in October or so when we had this free day and I had to entertain my advisory (which consists of 12 9th graders) for an hour and 10 minutes. I found a movie on youtube called Spirits of Bruce Lee and put it up on the projector.

We spent the whole hour trying to figure out which guy was Bruce Lee. Every time a new Asian appeared onscreen, we had another argument about whether he was Bruce Lee or not. Someone, either one of the kids or me, invariably thought that every new guy who showed up was Bruce Lee. We never really settled on which one was him.

Just today, I looked on imdb and it turns out that Bruce Lee was not even an actor in the film. No one was Bruce Lee. The whole time we were just grasping at spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment